Friday, October 1, 2010

Lemon Tree Creations Contributors

I recently discovered that our profile picture links were not working, so my apologies to those of you who have been trying to contact us and were unable to do so. Sorry! We didn't know! (They are working now, and this post will be saved under the "contributors" heading at the top of the page, so you should be able to access our email addresses in either place.)

After I fixed the links I started thinking. Today is LTC's 7 month anniversary (or birthday, not sure what you want to call it). Each of the contributors did an introduction post the first week that we started the blog, but most of you have joined us since then, so you missed them. You've gotten to know us a bit through our projects, but would you like to know a little bit about us too? If so, here is a brief rundown.


Erin profile pic.jpg




I'm Erin. I'm in charge of Mondays and I give you the best that I can pull off in my little guy's nap time. :) I am trying a little bit of everything and learning about all of it as I go, and my newest venture is sewing! Gulp! I also try to squeeze in no skill required projects, like Easy, Easier and Easiest Displays. Check out my Book Page Egg Wreath or Express Necklace Knock-Off.

If you want to know a little more about me, see my introduction post here. You can also click on the ERIN label to see all of my projects.

Email Erin: erinkeith05(at)yahoo.com


Tiff profile pic.jpg




This is Tiffany, she's in charge of Tuesdays and never disappoints! She is oozing with sweetness, probably because she has 3 little sweeties at home with her, who are often the inspiration behind her charming and gorgeous projects. (I can't wait to see the rest of her Baby & Big Girl Room Reveal!) Check out her stunning Reformed Nook, or her variety of incredible Pillow Ideas.


If you want to know a little more about Tiffany, see her introduction post here. You can also click on the TIFFANY label to see all of her projects.

Email Tiffany: mrstiffanyjudd(at)yahoo.com


DSC_2434.JPG



Patrice is in charge of dazzling you on Thursdays. She has a fun sense of style that is always present in her projects and her adorable daughter often lends a helping hand, like in this incredible Hand Stitched Mailbox Set, as adorable daughters should! Check out her Book Art or her Frame Tray.


If you want to know a little more about Patrice, see her introduction post here. You can also click on the PATRICE label to see all of her projects.

Email Patrice: jpelkins(at)gmail.com


n789407654_770036_6454.jpg




Jessica joins us every other Friday and I wish it was more! She has fun, funky and original ideas (Eyeglass Family Tree, anyone?) and you'll be left begging for more. Check out her Mason Jar Band Wreath or her Craft Closet.


If you want to know a little more about Jessica, see her introduction post here. You can also click on the JESSICA label to see all of her projects.

Email Jessica: browneyedjes117(at)yahoo.com


Amy profile picture.jpg





Amy is no longer a regular contributor at LTC due to an incredibly busy schedule, but one glance at any of her parties (like the School Bus Birthday) will show you why we would quickly welcome her back if she has time to return in the future! She has such an eye for detail, you will be ogling her party pictures over and over. Check out her Flower Birthday Party or Alligator Birthday Party.


If you want to know a little more about Amy, see her introduction post here. You can also click on the AMY label to see all of her projects.

2 comments:

Nicole October 1, 2010 at 6:15 AM  

Hi ladies! Love your ideas!

How did you fix your profile picture issue? Mine is not showing up and I tried to go in, but it just "spins" and won't let me delete the picture and add another one or anything.

Thanks!

Jenn October 2, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

Hi guys!
I love your blog! I have forwarded on the Happy 101 Blog Award to you. You can receive it at www.cleanandscentsible.blogspot.com
Have a Happy Day!
Jenn:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails