Thursday, October 7, 2010

Eeek! A Pumpkin Project...

This project, though appropriately "Halloween-y," is embarrassing-ly simple. So simple, I won't even bore you with an overload of dialogue or instruction, I'll just let you take a look. Take from it any inspiration if you can, just remember to think of ALL the possibilities. (Had I found a bigger vase, I would have loved to have done our last name instead!)







Here was the first product: A little overdone.


Still, a bit much...


Ahh, now that fits us a little better.


And a special thanks to my little sweetie, who was so helpful at the pumpkin patch finding just the right materials for our project!



I'll be linking to these parties this week. Happy Thursday!

12 comments:

Jessica October 7, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

Such a cute idea Patrice!

Sandra October 7, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

Darling idea!! Love it. Cuter little girl though ;-) xoxo

Unknown October 7, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

What a darling idea. OH, and I aDORe your little darling, too...he-he...

Joseph's Grainery Recipes October 7, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

Now this is my kind of craft! :)

Lacey October 8, 2010 at 7:42 AM  

Awesome idea! Love it! Haven't seen anything else around like it! Gonna have to make one of these to fill up one of the empty vases I have kicking around! Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous October 8, 2010 at 4:00 PM  

very cute idea, I like it both simple and with the black feathery additions!

Here from tidymom, have a great weekend!

Erin A October 8, 2010 at 4:04 PM  

It may be an easy tutorial, but who doesn't love an easy project! Really cute.

Krista @ While He Was Napping October 8, 2010 at 5:33 PM  

Wow! This is fantastic! I hope you'll come link it up to my Halloween party this weekend. www.whilehewasnapping.blogspot.com. It would be such a great addition! It looks wonderful!

Krista

Tony October 11, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

super cute! i love the dotty lettering

Kimra
http://crafty-cove.blogspot.com

Beth @ Free Stylin' October 11, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

Love this cute idea! Thanks for posting it!
Visiting from It's So Very Cheri. :)

Michelle October 12, 2010 at 12:09 AM  

SO cute!

- Michelle @ Bunch of Craft

Be Colorful Coastal October 15, 2010 at 11:17 PM  

Simple and sweet. Don't you wish they were all this easy? :)
Thanks for linking to Motivated Monday at becolorful.
Pam

Related Posts with Thumbnails