Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Silhouette Project - Labeled Cracker Jars

I love me some jars.  I originally confessed my love of jars back in this post.  I had some Silhouette Premium Frosted Glass Vinyl on hand that I was anxious to try out.  

I used it to label my cracker jars in the kitchen.  It is a subtle look and hard to photograph but I was very pleased with the results.  

I typed up the words, sugar, flour, & tea on my computer in the Silhouette Studio.  I sent them through my Silhouette machine and then applied them to my jars.  Super simple and fun!  




It gives a look of etched glass and I love it.  Good stuff.


I liked it so much that I added a monogram to another jar in the house...


and I am just sure there are plenty more jars around here that need a label.  

So, if you want the look of etched glass but don't want to mess with it, Silhouette's Premium Frosted Glass Vinyl is the way to go!  

I will be at these parties this week.

Happy Tuesday!

7 comments:

Melissa N. March 22, 2011 at 7:16 AM  

Tiffany, thanks for this post. I have had a Silhouette machine sitting in my garage in the box for a month now... sadly my computer was not working properly and now that it is...it's time to break that baby out maybe today! I can't wait!

TBonesMom March 22, 2011 at 7:42 AM  

The monogram is my fav. I need to start saving for my own machine!

Mikey Fuller March 22, 2011 at 7:51 AM  

I need to get one of these things! Oh the projects I could do!

~Mikey @ Shabby French Cottage

Anonymous March 22, 2011 at 11:26 AM  

great idea! ill have to try it.

http://cassylately.blogspot.com/

Erin A March 22, 2011 at 1:09 PM  

Fun!! I would be monogramming and labeling everything if I had some of that frosted glass adhesive. Great idea!!

Melanie March 22, 2011 at 4:15 PM  

I wanna go buy a bunch of jars just so I can label them! I'd love for you to add my Tuesday Time out Party to your list and come link up!


Smiles,
Melanie
Reasons To Skip The Housework
Tuesday Time Out Link Up Party

bichonpawz March 23, 2011 at 2:39 AM  

Oh! I really like these! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails