Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pinterest Paper Trees

 I started pinning holiday ideas pretty early this year. Pinterest really got me in the mood for Christmas decorating for sure! One of my very first holiday pins was also one of the first things I made this season.

My inspiration was this gorgeous paper tree...

 {image via}
 I loved the gold newspapers they were using, but went with something I already had in stock, old book pages. I simply glued my pages around a branch from the yard. All of the supplies were free and it couldn't have been easier!
Here was my result...
Not quite a full or perfect, but just right for me! I have tried out a few other Pinterest holiday projects this year, you can see some of them here on my family blog...Happy December and official decorating season!

And don't forget to stop back by tomorrow and link up your Pinterest Projects!!

6 comments:

Bonnie @ Uncommon Designs November 30, 2011 at 6:13 AM  

I love the way yours turned out! The green on the top and bucket on the bottom..way cute!!

Patti @ Pandoras Box November 30, 2011 at 6:44 AM  

Very cute...love the whole thing!

TBonesMom November 30, 2011 at 8:55 AM  

LOVE IT! Love the ribbon, the pages, the little bucket it's in...it's perfect. :)

Gorgeous. November 30, 2011 at 11:19 PM  

WOW!!!!!! It's fantastic !!!!! I TOTALLY want to do that now !!!!!!! #startssearchingforbooks

Zwieback December 8, 2011 at 1:26 AM  

It looks so great, I will try to make one today. Thanks for inspiration.

Anonymous December 22, 2011 at 5:54 AM  

Your little tree is adorable and I've got this linked to my Christmas trees post too today - happy holidays!

Related Posts with Thumbnails