Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Finds {Pinterest-My Style}

{Pinterest can even help you shop}

These commercials crack me up. I adore this woman {Maria Bamford} and I'm sure most of us have been in her {suit} at one point during the holiday season.


The {Dealyo} is a one-stop hub for all your holiday survival needs. They not only have a countdown to the big finale, but have come up with various ways to save time over the holidays and have prioritized a fabulous checklist...check them out! Here's the helpful list via {Dealyo}.


The Peaceful Mom has provided a {FREE} Black Friday shopping list that conveniently keeps you on track...there's no need to waste time going in unnecessary stores! Thanks for the freebie!


They have even laid out your Black Friday {oh so cute} shopping outfit. If you don't already have may be adding this to the list of things for the day! I think this is simply perfect for ringing in the shopping spirit.

Best of luck shoppers! I'd love to hear about the bargains you find!

Happy Shopping LTC!



Related Posts with Thumbnails