Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Finds {Pinterest-My Style}

BLACK FRIDAY
{Pinterest can even help you shop}


{source}
These commercials crack me up. I adore this woman {Maria Bamford} and I'm sure most of us have been in her {suit} at one point during the holiday season.



{source}

The {Dealyo} is a one-stop hub for all your holiday survival needs. They not only have a countdown to the big finale, but have come up with various ways to save time over the holidays and have prioritized a fabulous checklist...check them out! Here's the helpful list via {Dealyo}.





{source}

The Peaceful Mom has provided a {FREE} Black Friday shopping list that conveniently keeps you on track...there's no need to waste time going in unnecessary stores! Thanks for the freebie!



{source}


They have even laid out your Black Friday {oh so cute} shopping outfit. If you don't already have this..you may be adding this to the list of things for the day! I think this is simply perfect for ringing in the shopping spirit.

Best of luck shoppers! I'd love to hear about the bargains you find!


Happy Shopping LTC!

Jessica


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails