Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cinnamon Sugar Bites - A Pinterest Recipe

Pinterest is full of wonderful recipes but I have only actually tried one so far.  And it was a good one so I had to make sure Lemon Tree readers knew about these Baked Cinnamon & Sugar Bites.  The pic and recipe that I found on Pinterest came from The Tomkat Studio

pic from The Tomkat Studio via Pinterest
 My kids are big fans of cinnamon and sugar.  So am I.  These were perfect for us.  The best thing about this recipe to me is that the kids can help with every bit of it since it is quick and easy.  Love that.  You can find the recipe here on The Tomkat Studio.

You need flour tortillas to brush melted butter on.


The cinnamon sugar gets put on next.


If you choose a little helper, be prepared for this...


That's an easy fix though.  The recipe suggests using a pizza cutter to make your bites.  We have done this before and it works great.  A cookie cutter is also fun.


Since it was Halloween day this time around, we chose a mini pumpkin and leaf cutter.


They bake at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes depending on your crunch preference.  We did ours for about 6 mins.  How cute and fun are these?


Perfect bite sized pumpkins and leaves that fit right in little hands.


These make such a fun snack and the kids love to help make them!  I also found the same basic recipe through Pinterest that can be found here.

Let me know if you have tried any amazing (& simple) recipes found via Pinterest!  You can also check out my boards here.  

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Lauren Douglas November 1, 2011 at 7:39 AM  

This is PERFECT! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Marcia (123 blog) November 1, 2011 at 8:50 AM  

Ooh, I recently made pumpkin bread and last night I made apple bars - both are 5 stars!

My pinterest is http://pinterest.com/marcia_francois - click on I made these things

Related Posts with Thumbnails