Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Personalized Card Seals {A Silhouette Project}

Ever since I added a quick little embellishment to a card I sent a follower awhile back, I started thinking about using my Silhouette SD to make personalized Card Seals for the holidays. While I need to get a little better at gluing the words/ embellishments in a cleaner way, I think the idea of a little personal element to an otherwise standard envelope might just be too much fun!

I haven't decided what I am going to add to my holiday cards yet, but here is the one I did for an LTC follower that got the thinking process started.

What do you think? Is there a way you could make this work for you, and jazz up your holiday cards too? I'd love to see if you come up with anything too!

Happy Wednesday,

3 comments:

Amy Waller November 23, 2011 at 8:28 AM  

This is such a cute idea! If it were a solid piece of paper or a solid cutout (like....an ornament cutout or a reindeer cutout), you could run it through a Xyron sticker machine and make it a sticker so you don't have to worry about glue! I might try that for our cards this Holiday season! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown November 23, 2011 at 10:42 AM  

I've used the Xyron sticker machine to make seals in the past, it's super easy. What about using sticker paper and the print & cut feature on your silhouette?

Sarah Jones November 29, 2011 at 8:31 AM  

you can also use the silhouette vinyl to make your embellishments, no glue needed that way.

Related Posts with Thumbnails