Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Finds {Pinterest-My Style}

Scarf Love!

As the weather changes and the temps drop, I'm finding myself filled with excitement as I add scarves to my wardrobe!

Luckily, with the use of Pinterest and their search bar, I can simply type in any item and viola! Fabulous inspiration at my fingertips that really suits my {fancy}.

{Board Mixer}



{DIY Scarves}




the braided scarf...ahhh {my fav}





the jersey lace scarf {in my dreams}




script scarf {oh my word..really want this}




No Knit Scarf {Rike Feurstein Inspiration....sigh}



If you aren't familiar with the luscious knits and hats from Rike Feurstein you will want to make it a point to check it out. The collection is amazing.


If you haven't checked out Pinterest, I suggest that you do..it's {EXTREMELY} addictive. Check out my boards here and my scarf love board as well!

Happy Friday LTC!


Jessica




4 comments:

Patti @ Pandoras Box November 4, 2011 at 6:56 AM  

I Have been "pinning" for quite a while and NEVER noticed their search bar...You have opened new doors for me (now I will never get anything done!!)

carissa November 4, 2011 at 7:39 AM  

i'm lovin' the script scarf!!!

Lisa @ MMT November 4, 2011 at 8:36 AM  

I love all these! The braided scarf is my fav!

Christy November 6, 2011 at 6:56 AM  

Hi! I found your blog via pinterest, and have been looking around for hours now. lol I made a scarf that looks a lot like the second one on this post. :) I'll be posting about it this week. Your newest follower. Have a great week!

Christy

Related Posts with Thumbnails