Friday, June 17, 2011

Hammer Applique [Dad Style]


For a last minute add on to my Dad's car kit package that is filled with lots of car cleaning supplies and snacks [Shammy's, ArmorAll, sponges and things] I decided to go back to one of our earlier tutorials from Erin and make some of these simple no sew appliques.

Simply click here to see the full how to.



All you will need is a few supplies:

1. Shop Towels [found at your local auto parts store]
2. Fabric
3. Heat N' Bond [found at Hobby Lobby/Michael's]



Cut out my hammer template and began to work. [This could work with any design, I got so excited after I found out just how simple it was and how cheap the entire project was]




Viola! Shop towels for my Dad this Father's Day! What a fun way to let him know that you are thinking of him...in a crafty way;)

Enjoy your Father's Day Weekend. Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to see your appliques on our Flickr page!

Jessica

3 comments:

Louley's Belles June 17, 2011 at 7:15 AM  

I have never heard of heat and bond. Gonna have to get some of that!!!

Tiffany June 18, 2011 at 8:17 AM  

Those are too cute, Jess. Love the hammer! Great idea.

Shug June 19, 2011 at 9:57 PM  

Such a clever idea. A creative way to add to any gift.

We make a lot of T-shirts using heat and bond! wonderful stuff..
Blessings

Related Posts with Thumbnails