Thursday, June 2, 2011

Easy as pie...Strawberry Pie that is!

 It doesn't take much for me to get a craving for summer fruits. All I have to do is walk through the produce section at my local grocers and I can barely contain myself! One craving that hit me pretty quickly last week was one for Strawberry Pie. There are so many ways to make this particular pie, but the one I use it so easy it will have you enjoying your pie in 5 quick minutes!

Ingredients you'll need:
2 cartons of fresh, gorgeous strawberries
1 ready to eat graham cracker pie crust
1 package of strawberry glaze
sugar

What to do:
-Cut your strawberries to your liking. I prefer to slice mine thin, but it makes the pie a little runnier. Thicker slicing allows the pie to keep it shape better when cut into.
-Mix your strawberries with a teaspoon of sugar, mashing into the strawberries as you go to create a slight glaze.
-Begin adding your store bought strawberry glaze a tablespoon as a time, until your reach desired thickness.
-Spread your strawberry glaze mixture into your graham cracker pie crust.
-Chill in fridge.
-ENJOY! Add your favorite toppings or ice cream, or simply eat alone.
It is the sweetest summer time treat. Quick, easy and Refreshing!!
What summer time recipes do you enjoy??

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Jessica June 2, 2011 at 2:21 PM  

Yum! Thanks for sharing!

Erin A June 3, 2011 at 8:09 AM  

I love strawberry pie, this looks seriously delicious!!

Joanna June 10, 2011 at 1:15 PM  

I love strawberry pie! And I think we have the same cake keeper!

Related Posts with Thumbnails