Friday, June 24, 2011

OED & Me Baby Goodies & Discount

You may remember a few weeks ago when I introduced you to Amanda, her blog and Etsy shop.

IMG 1094

Well today I have some of her lovely baby goodies, courtesy of her Etsy shop, OED & me, to share with you!!

Mayweek1 30

Amanda's shop hasn't been open for too long, but as soon as I caught wind of it I was emailing her about making a few goodies for our little one. I received my package a few weeks ago and was SO excited. A few of my items were custom made, so I wasn't sure exactly what they would look like until I opened them up. They were all wrapped up like little Christmas gifts, (or baby gifts, I guess), and I really had to restrain myself from tearing them open as soon as the package arrived. But my strong urge to photo-document everything forced a tiny bit of patience and then I was free to tear away.

Mayweek1 19

First up, Amanda has a shop full of these adorable little Claire cloches, and can do other colors if you want something that isn't pictured. Isn't it sweet?! Mine is a 0-3 month size and I just love the colors. I can't wait to pop it onto baby's little noggin.

Mayweek1 28

Unable to resist the cuddly baby photo props, I got this SUPER soft baby cocoon,

Mayweek1 31

and equally soft baby bowl. Have you seen these before? Want proof of how sweet they are?

Mayweek1 29

Ahhh...sweet new baby gorgeousness, snug in a soft knit bowl.

4days 11700x466

Too cute. Seriously.

4days 17

A fun thing about Amanda's shop is that she has a few custom crochet listings, so if you have a pattern for something, but don't knit or crochet yourself, or have the time too, you can send her the pattern and she will make the item for you. Pretty great right? I thought so, especially since I had been eyeing a few patterns on Etsy that I desperately wanted someone to make for me. I just bought the pattern, forwarded it to her with some details about yarn preference, she made them and sent them to me! Which is how I got this fun little tasseled hat. It's a newborn size and perfect.

Mayweek1 26

Among these knitted and crocheted beauties, Amanda also has prints and notecards of some of her photographs in her shop. She included one with my package and I was thrilled.

Mayweek1 35

Little details like these are one of the reasons that I love Etsy so much! Cute packaging and attention to details makes it feel like you are receiving a special gift, not just something you ordered. Here are a few other goodies from her shop.

Picnik collageoed

**In honor of our new little bundle of joy, you can receive 20% off of your order from OED & Me from now until June 30. You simply enter the code LEMON at checkout.**

If you have a baby on the way, or know someone else who does, head on over to OED & Me now and see what goodies you can have sent their way!!

Have a great weekend!!

E1025F317CFB5B8E9E5C526E5CC0F475 copy

1 comments:

Shug June 24, 2011 at 5:47 PM  

OMG...that is the cutest little knit bowl! I have never seen one of them before...and, isn't that baby precious? What a neat shop!
Have a great weekend..
shug

Related Posts with Thumbnails