Friday, June 3, 2011

Citrus Inspired Water

Ahh..the sweet sound of..gulp!

This oh so easy Citrus Inspired Water Recipe is a fun way to spice up your water intake. Especially, for those of us who have a hard time getting in those eight glasses everyday. Lately, I haven't had any trouble considering the temps have been in the 90's! Yikes!



All you need is a nice glass pitcher (to keep things cold ) some sliced fruits and some mint sprigs (mine were free! Thanks neighbor!)




Next dump all ingredients in the pitcher and stir with spoon...chill in the refrigerator for a bit. Serve and voila! Refreshing I must say. The smells of all the fruits together is so nice and the mint is just the touch it needs.




If you stopped by last week you saw my Summertime Topiary using the drink umbrellas which I incorporated into my water drink this time as well! The Citrus Inspired Water is so colorful and fun I think it adds a nice touch to any table.

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to know if you change up the recipe and find any other fun fruits that make a great combo!

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Erin A June 3, 2011 at 8:09 AM  

This looks perfect for summer! Great idea!

Mallory June 3, 2011 at 8:20 AM  

Yum! Looks very refreshing! :)

Tiffany June 3, 2011 at 9:11 AM  

How fun. What a terrific idea!

Be Colorful Coastal June 6, 2011 at 9:25 AM  

So really? That just looks so good. Plus it's Monday and I am determined to start living a healthier life. I do this every Monday but this one will be different right? I am headed to the store for some mint today. I, unlike you, do not have a mint growing neighbor. Thanks for the idea.
Hugs,
Pam

Patrice June 8, 2011 at 6:41 AM  

This would be perfect for a summer get together. Can't wait to try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails