Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Finds {Pinterest-My Style}

Yummy, Yummy in my tummy. {Pinterest Style}

I adore browsing Pinterest for yummy recipes and creative ways to spruce up my theme for any event. Halloween will be no different.

{The Mixer}


{To the Table}


{the source}
I love guacamole!

Check out these cute party favors! {Bonus: printables!}

{the source}

{the source}

If you have a {Halloween Board} or a {Recipe Board} that you would love to share, leave me a comment. You can find my {In My Belly} Board here.
I'm always looking for new ideas and inspirations as the holidays come and go!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!

Follow me here!

Happy Friday

Jessica


2 comments:

Unknown October 21, 2011 at 9:04 AM  

Fun party ideas!

I have a {Tummy Rumblers} board: http://pinterest.com/htowndaners/tummy-rumblers/

and a {Clean-Eating} board: http://pinterest.com/htowndaners/clean-eating/

Mania October 21, 2011 at 5:08 PM  

I found your blog and I liked it very much!! You do a great job!! I will follow you!! Best regards from Greece!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails