Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What I Like Wednesday: MEllen Designs


Being from the Bluegrass State, spring time means three things to me: UK Basketball madness, Keeneland horse racing, and the derby. With all of these things to look forward to I, quickly and with A LOT of excitement, get into party planning mode anxiously awaiting Derby Day.

Can I also just say, I get a little OVER excited about personalized and girly stationary. That being said, as soon as I saw MEllen designs gorgeous Derby Day invites, I was really inspired!


Mary Ellen, creator of MEllen designs, has an eye for all things beautiful and creative for sure! You can check out all of her design ideas on her blog, Mostly MEllen, here. And, for all of you NOT from the Bluegrass state, where spring means something more than Derby, perhaps more like wedding and baby season, she has some wonderful custom invites and stationary for you as well! Check out MEllen Designs here.

Here are a few of my favorite MEllen designs below:




And just so you know, she'll do custom stationary for just about any occasion you can think of! Like this personal new favorite of mine below...


Okay, okay, I know. It was over for my hometown team awhile ago, but some of us in Kentucky bleed blue all year round, so just in case!

Be sure to stop by and visit Mary Ellen

at mostlymellen.blogspot.com if you get the chance and leave her a little comment
on something you like!

Be back tomorrow with a fun, re-invented piece of furniture I have been working on. So I hope to see you then!

4 comments:

Erin A April 7, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

Cute stuff!! Lol over the save the date card too, you crazy Lexington people. :)

Chris and I had a big fight one time over a derby party, and basically how I just didn't get it. Something us poor notherners have been deprived of, I guess :)

TBonesMom April 7, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

That Save the Date card is the best thing ever...and I'm a Buckeye! I just couldn't get over how adorable it is. Wish I was getting married soon, LOL.

Bibliochic April 7, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

the two peas in a pod card is adorable!!! i love her stuff! got to go and check out her blog... thanks for sharing!
xoxo
www.bibliochicshop.blogspot.com

Mellen April 7, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

thanks Patrice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails