Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What I Like Wednesday: Etsy



Who doesn't like Etsy, right? You can find anything and everything you could want on the site from some amazingly gifted people! If you are a crafter, artist, seamstress, etc. it is a great place to get inspiration. I just love browsing the shops and seeing what is out there.

Here is a small sampling of my favorites on Etsy right now...

1.) Melissa Frances Vintage Attic Treasures Boy Alphabet Flash Cards...


Can you imagine the possibilities with these cuties? Seriously. Oh, how I love them. You can find these flash cards here.

2.) Chrysanthemum Ring By MiaBeads...


I actually own a white one of these. I bought a hot pink one for my niece. I fell in love with it right away. It's the perfect flower ring. The packaging it comes in is even perfect. You can get the band in silver, antiqued brass, or gold and the flower comes in a variety of colors. She also makes other jewelry including gorgeous hair pins made with these flowers. You can find this beauty here.

3.) Ruffled Happy Little List Taker by KnittyBitties...


Do these not make you happy just looking at them? I can't imagine how fun it would be to make lists inside these little notepad holders. Oh, the ruffle and flower and fabric, all so perfect! I got a purse for my birthday from this shop and I love it! The quality is fantastic, the packaging adorable, and the style of everything in her shop is gorgeous! She has purses, list takers, mini wallets, and camera strap covers all in beautiful fabrics! You can visit this shop here.

So, when you get a spare moment, grab a cup of coffee and browse Etsy. You never know the treasures you will find.

Happy Wednesday!



3 comments:

Kristi April 21, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

Etsy is one of my favorite web-haunts as well. I love all of your picks!

Dawn Buie April 21, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

All such cute,cute goodies! I am off to go check them out! ;o)
TFS!

OhioFamOf4 April 21, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

I love to look at pillowcase dresses on Etsy. I need to order one for Jordis soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails