Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Best of 2011 {take 3}

It sort of feels like I was just writing this same post for last year yesterday. I cannot believe how quickly 2011 has passed up by! When reviewing our different projects from last year I had a hard time picking my favorites. It seems as though 2011 was a year of simple but beautiful projects from my blog mates, but I loved them all. After much deliberation though, here are my favorites from 2011...

Erin...
I loved Erin's Sparkly Valentine's Banner. The burlap and the chalkboard were just perfect! It makes me want a giant chalkboard prominently displayed in my home too! Everything about this simple display was just perfect!

Tiffany...
I loved, loved Tiffany's Bib Mania. I have always been impressed with her sewing projects, but these bits were just gorgeous! Having just had a second baby of my own, I wanted one of almost every single bib. They were simply perfect!
Jessica...
I am of course a sucker for any wreath, so I loved Jessica's take on the simple ribbon wreath. I think it is super sweet with the fun feather broach and great ribbon choice. I have always loved simple wrapped wreaths, so this one caught my eye immediately!
Me...
We love room makeovers here at LTC! I have to say one of my favorite projects of the year was L's Ballerina Big Girl Room. It was a combination of many small projects, but I love the fresh fun colors we chose! The bright and airy space is perfectly suited for my daughter's bright personality!
It's been a fast and fun 2011 here at LTC for me. Do you have any favorite projects from 2011? Add a link to the comments, I'd love to stop by and reminisce with you this week! Happy New Year friends!

3 comments:

Crystal @ Ordinary Days December 28, 2011 at 10:21 AM  

Love the big girl room!! SO cute!

Sarah March 11, 2012 at 9:54 PM  

Oh my, such creativity. I have found a gem.

Such a joy to stumble over here tonight. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit. This looks like a refreshing place to dip in all sorts of goodness.

Splashin,
Sarah

Anonymous July 9, 2012 at 2:55 PM  

Love the bib idea, very cute! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails