Friday, May 6, 2011

Ribbon Wreath




This Ribbon Wreath is simple enough to make when you have just 5-10 minutes to spare and a hot glue gun raring to go!

I made it quite sometime ago, so I apologize for the lack of photographs. But considering it's simplistic instructions, you will be just fine with only a few steps.


Supplies:

  1. styrofoam wreath ring
  2. ribbon (2 rolls [3 yds each])
  3. hot glue gun
All you need to do is wrap your ribbon around your wreath and hot glue in various spots pulling in tight.


For the {fun} decoration I used one of my broaches I often wear on one of my many cardigans!

Viola! A fun, funky addition for the front door and I can always change the broach!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Friday!






4 comments:

Unknown May 6, 2011 at 5:38 AM  

that looks waaaay easier and just as cute as the yarn covered ones i've been seeing. i'm all about simplicity!
super cute.

Cheryl May 6, 2011 at 9:39 AM  

Cute and easy! And can be changed just by the adornment added! Thanks for sharing!

Erin A May 6, 2011 at 12:48 PM  

Very cute! Love it!

Anonymous May 10, 2011 at 4:28 PM  

This is super cute!

(And, on a separate note, thank you for typing voila correctly!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails