Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Finds {Pinterest-My Style}

My goals before Christmas have been to make {attempt} some of these fun projects...


{source}
Really, salt dough? Absolutely no clue, simply a perfect way to add to my wrappings this year!


{source}
This advent calendar is so stinkin' cute! I'm excited to make this one for sure!!


{source}
So, so excited for this idea! I love these cards and can't wait to make my own!


{source}
I'm always looking for a new way to spruce up the dining room table..ta da.
This will do perfectly!

I've thoroughly enjoyed making these projects and they have added just the right touches around my home. Thanks again Pinterest for the inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by...check out my hollyday! jollyday! boards.

Jessica

1 comments:

Nicole December 18, 2011 at 9:02 PM  

I think it'd be super cute if you did the table wreaths with the salt ornaments as the place cards (names on the ornaments instead of I love you).

Related Posts with Thumbnails