Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Home {Pinterest Inspired}

While we casually stroll through my Christmas home, just know I get overjoyed with excitement as I go through old decorations, do some revamping and then of course add some new decorations to the mix.



Luckily, Patrice and I craft a lot together, so this inspiration comes from her. This is so fun and it adds some spunk to the outside decor!




I love finding old things and putting them together for something a little fun....like this Frosty hat! Check it out here.




Last year's Chalkboard


{source}
This year's Pinterest inspired advent countdown! LOVE!


{source}

The label says it all..thanks Pinterest for the recipes!



Merry, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Pinterest Year!

Jessica

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails