Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Favorites of 2011

Oh, how I love to look through a whole year's post and pick my favorites!  So much fun!  Although, it is a big challenge for me to pick just one favorite.  I gave it my best shot and here is what I came up with...

My favorite post of Erin's was this Men's Shirt Re-Do: Vest Applique.  Erin amazed me how she got a sewing machine one day and was sewing her daughter's baby bedding the next.  She seems to be a natural seamstress and an ambitious one at that!  I have always loved tie shirts but to add a vest makes it one of the cutest shirts ever!
Letters 20
Patrice amazes me with her beautiful classy decorating.  These Pearl Egg Topiaries were definitely a favorite of mine.  I think they are simple perfection.  And they are sticking out of little teacups!  A wonderful addition to home Easter decor.  LOVE.



Jessica's Valentine Card Holder was adorable and a girl's gotta get props for taking the time to place ribbon on that many clothespins!  I have never actually met Jessica in person (crazy, huh?) but I love how her personality seems to show through her crafts...happy and fun!  


My favorite for the year of mine had to be my son's big boy room.  I love, love, love to decorate anything, but designing my kid's rooms is my favorite.  I had so much fun with the details and I loved how my husband, sister and Mom put their love into the room too.  


Thank you for taking the time to visit Lemon Tree day after day!  We love sharing our projects with you!!!

Happy Tuesday!

  

1 comments:

Kimmie @ Hello Mess April 9, 2012 at 9:02 PM  

This post is great! I'm new here...decided to say hi and not be a lurker. :) Love your blog so far- off to check out the rest of it! Have a wonderful week, sugar. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails