Friday, September 9, 2011

T-Shirt Up-Cycle

With school back in session and fall fast approaching, I am quickly going through my old tees and realizing I have a ton of old shirts that I hate to get rid of.
Luckily, I found this great Up-Cycle idea..the t-shirt necklace. Check out the tutorial here.



After making several variations of colors, I finally realized an easier way to make them without having to tie the knot in the back was to grab some of my fiances old tees {the fitted tees in the above shot just weren't big enough}. So this is the style I came up with {and you can wear and many or as few as you would like}.


I've also been noticing some people braid their tee's {which I must try}. Check out the braided tutorial from I Still Love You

I just love the chunky look these necklaces offer and the vintage style which I adore.

Won't you share your T-Shirt necklace with us..I'd love to see it on FLICKR or FB!
Happy Friday LTC!

Jessica

4 comments:

TBonesMom September 9, 2011 at 8:16 AM  

a-dor-a-ble!

Erin A September 10, 2011 at 2:17 PM  

So cute, I love t-shirt necklaces!

Tiffany September 14, 2011 at 12:11 PM  

Oh, my goodness, LOVE these. Necklaces from t-shirts is such a fabulous idea!

Keira Lennox October 4, 2011 at 4:39 PM  

Thanks for linking up! I like your version!! I have to give the braided tutorial a try :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails