Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Flower Pot Ribbon Tree

The project I have to share with you today is very quick and easy. Recently, while I was at a friend's baby shower they had the cutest table centerpieces. They told me that they had seen them in this cute boutique with a hefty price tag, so they had decided to tackle making them on their own.  It turned out to be such a great idea, I just had to share it with you!

This project is so simple I will let the pictures do most of the talking!




Maybe you can use this great idea for your own sweet girl, a gift opportunity, or an upcoming shower!

Happy Wednesday,

3 comments:

Tiffany September 14, 2011 at 12:02 PM  

What a super cute idea!

TLF September 14, 2011 at 3:42 PM  

This is adorable!!

Me and Jorge - Amber September 14, 2011 at 11:09 PM  

Cute! you can make a pot out of a simple food can too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails