Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Finds {Pinterest-My Style}

Tomorrow begins my favorite month of the year!

My Pinterest finds this month will lead up to Halloween each week with a different theme.

Lets start off with what I find to be the best part of decorating this time of year {almost as much as cookies} the good ole....



It amazes me when I see all the different variations that people use. Typically carving was the only option and I was finding myself borrowing templates from Martha. Now with Pinterest, I've discovered such wonderful ideas on the mixer {as I like to call it}.

The Pumpkin {Mixer}


A few of my {personal} favorites.


                    {e pumpkin via}                                         {apothecary pumpkins via}

{LTC Tutorials!}
Aren't these great? Potato stamping on the left and a simple sharpie on the right...genius!


I can't wait to start pulling out my own ideas and using some of the great ones from my boards that I have logged. {Oh the simplicity of Pinterest..I don't have to think of what I want to make...I just look at my boards}

Hope you'll follow me here.
Leave me a comment on how you love to decorate your pumpkins! I'd love some new inspiration!


Happy Friday and Happy October! {well almost;)
}


Jessica

3 comments:

TBonesMom September 30, 2011 at 7:41 AM  

I love the white pumpkins with ribbon on them!

I also wanted to point out that you've spelled Pinterest incorrectly...

Jessica September 30, 2011 at 10:52 AM  

Yikes! Thanks for letting me know! TBonesMom...I appreciate it! Trying to fix it now!

toocolorcrazy September 30, 2011 at 8:26 PM  

can anyone send me an invite to pintrest????
Im sooooo missing out!
I cant get one...not sure why.
maurie3@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails