Thursday, May 26, 2011

Silhouette Project- Initial Frame Art

When I first got my Silhouette Machine I spent a lot of time playing around with the different designs the software and internet store offered. One of the first projects I made was a little initial frame for my daughters gallery wall in her bedroom, and I still love it!

All it took was a great scalloped design and some super cute scrapbook paper. I used the Silhouette Design Studio to create and design the look I was going for...
I fed the paper through my Silhouette Machine...

 Glued the initials to the glass part of the frame, and mounted the Silhouette design on scrapbook paper behind it. 
I can see this as being a great little addition to a birthday or shower gift? The ability to personalize it is endless, and it took less than 10 minutes to design and assemble! A total win, win!
I'll be linking to these parties this week. Hope to see you there!

Happy Thursday!

8 comments:

Stephanie May 26, 2011 at 6:10 AM  

So cute, love the colors! I did an initial project on my blog today too :)

Tiffany May 26, 2011 at 6:22 AM  

Absolutely adorable! Love it.

melissa@5foot12 creations May 26, 2011 at 7:34 AM  

this is SO sweet! i don't mean to hurt my cricut's feelings ;) but i REALLY want a silhouette!!!!!

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide May 26, 2011 at 8:50 AM  

Adorable.. I love it! I really like that lamp with polka dot shade as well.

Jessica May 26, 2011 at 9:07 AM  

What a great idea Patrice! Love the color choice!

TLF May 26, 2011 at 9:20 AM  

Oh my, I am absolutely in love with this project!! Thanks for sharing!

liZ May 27, 2011 at 12:37 AM  

That is really really cute! What a fun idea!
liZ
(simpesimonandco)

Erin A May 27, 2011 at 8:47 AM  

So cute! Love how you mounted the letters on the glass first too, looks great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails