Friday, May 27, 2011

Party Invitations

My baby girl has her first birthday this summer and while I hate to think about her turning one, I love to think about her party!

I found the perfect invitations on Etsy at Pinwheel Press.

  
I browsed through all the pinwheel invitations and this was by far my favorite.  The main colors of the party came straight from this invitation.  They arrived in the mail the other day and they look even more perfect in person!  


I could not keep this shop a secret.  I had to share it with you all.  It is one of the best paper products shops out there if you ask me!  Seriously, their stuff is beautiful.  Simple, classic, fun, and beautiful!  

So if this pinwheel invite doesn't get you excited enough, check out a few of my other favorites...

Are you kidding me?  This nesting doll invitation is unique and cute as can be!!!


Love how the writing is on the truck in this one.  The colors are so fabulous too!  

Paper airplanes.  Seriously perfect.


And one of the cutest baby shower invites I have ever seen available in blue too!



And on top of all the amazing invitations that Pinwheel Press has to offer, there are also baby announcements, save the date cards, calling cards, enclosures, and notecards. 

You can print them yourself or they will print them for you.  If you are looking for an invitation or almost any kind of paper product, check them out!  They are sure to have just what you are looking for!

Can you tell I'm a pretty big fan???    

Thanks for stopping by Lemon Tree!

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

TBonesMom May 27, 2011 at 7:56 AM  

Wow, what an awesome shop! My favs are definitely the paper airplanes & that adorable baby shower one. So cute!!

Erin A May 27, 2011 at 8:34 AM  

Adorable shop Tiffany, what a great find!! Can't wait to see how Mia's party turns out, I love those pin wheels! I also seriously love those shower invites, too cute!!

TLF May 27, 2011 at 7:32 PM  

Great shop!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails