Thursday, May 5, 2011

Entertaining Season Must-Haves, a la Pier 1!!

This post brought to you by Pier 1. All opinions are 100% mine.


After browsing Pier 1 online in some spare time, I thought of 1,001 reasons I must stop in my local store soon! You should see some of their absolute "must-haves" for summer entertaining. I mean, if my patio had the slightest bit of self awareness it would definitely feel self conscious after browsing the spring and summer catalogs. Yikes!

Here are some of my favorites, and things I think would really make your patio pop this season!

Pier 1Let's start at the base and work our way up. First, you need a fabulous rug like this Light Blue Metallic one...



Followed by some chic, versatile, neutral outdoor furniture. I LOVE the Mocha Outdoor Wicker Chairs and the Cuidad Outdoor Table...




Now add in the pizazz! You will NOT believe how many colorful, fun options they have chose from. I got lost in all the colors and excitement. My favorite though is the Peacock pillow. I am such a sucker for fabulous birds!


Next its all about accessorizing the table! Pier 1 has an amazing collection of accessories. I am thinking a little of this...



This...


and these!


I got lost in their online Seasonal Decor section. There are so many fun ways to take the decor and make it your own!

And that is only a start of the possibilities! (Don't even get me started on their plates, trays, napkins, etc...) You have got to go check out Pier 1 this season. I can tell you it will NOT disappoint! I am sure my patio is not the only one out there that needs a self-esteem boost. :)

And check out the cities listed in the Pier 1 Tweetups to see if they are hosting a Tweetup near you!

Enjoy!

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails