Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Baby Boy Nursery Reveal

We've spent the last couple of months scrambling to get our nursery ready a little early just in case. We aren't quite sure when the baby will be coming, but I am not the kind of girl who could handle not being ready! The thought of having someone else oversee the little details of the nursery didn't work for me, so I've been creating and directing (and probably driving my wonderful husband a little bit crazy) from the couch while on bed rest. I've shared many bits and pieces with you along the way, but am excited to share the finished product with you today!

Here are some things we added, and all the little nursery details you'll find behind door #1 too!
 {Scrapbook pennant banner to match wall art backgrounds and vintage clipboards}
{Cloud and hot-air balloon mobile}
Come back next Wednesday for details!
 {Bookshelf with globes, airplanes and a few special baby toys}
{Rh Baby&Child Bedding}
{the end}
I am very happy to have everything finished! I think it'll be the perfect room for our little one.
I'll be linking to some of these great parties this week.

Happy Wednesday!

14 comments:

Unknown August 10, 2011 at 6:33 AM  

Looks great! I love those window treatments. Can't wait to see how you made the mobile :)

Jessica August 10, 2011 at 7:06 AM  

Patrice, Abbott is going to love his sweet space. You've outdone yourself!

Jodi @ Organizing Dolo August 10, 2011 at 7:22 AM  

Breathtaking! I absolutely love it! And smart idea getting the nursery done early. My husband thought I was a crazy woman wanting the nursery ready & car seat installed. Sure enough, our little one was a month early. It's so much easier to get it done early than when they're here.

Good luck with your pregnancy. I'm so awe struck by your nursery!

Ruth August 10, 2011 at 7:24 AM  

Gorgeous!!! I adore every detail! Congratulations...and good luck these next few weeks/months!

Tiffany August 10, 2011 at 7:49 AM  

Completely perfect...in every single way.

Erin A August 10, 2011 at 8:33 AM  

It looks so wonderful! You did such a great job on the board and batten, it doesn't look like it's your first attempt. The roadside dresser is a perfect re-do and I love the mobile!!

I also am a little amazed that you are completely finished by 30 weeks!! Maybe it's because my sister and I have been hanging up the final decor in Hannah's nursery this week and she is 9 weeks old. Hmmm...

Leanne August 10, 2011 at 9:02 AM  

The nursery is beautiful. I love all the little details. It's such a happy space. I'm hosting the Home Decor and Organizing Link Party right now and would love for you to join the party if you get a chance.

Lyndsay Marie August 10, 2011 at 10:00 AM  

Simple and pretty!

Jenna August 10, 2011 at 11:11 AM  

So beautiful and peaceful, I love it! Great job!

TLF August 10, 2011 at 11:23 AM  

Precious!!
Are all the books wrapped or are they just turned backwards?

Danielle August 10, 2011 at 3:21 PM  

It looks great! I love the mobile!

Haley August 10, 2011 at 5:39 PM  

Aww... so cute! I love the Board and Batten, the hot air balloon and the toys on the bookshelf! Beautiful room for a beautiful addition. Take care!

Jenny @ Simcoe Street August 11, 2011 at 10:33 AM  

LOVE your nursery. I posted my nursery today too. And, we have the same bedding (although the sheet is in the wash, so a different sheet is shown in my pics). Your artwork is adorable and I love the bookcase. Great job!

Patrice August 16, 2011 at 8:53 AM  

Thanks everyone!
@PeaceLoveApplesauce, the books are just turned around backwards. A little trick we saw at Jcrew last holiday season!

Related Posts with Thumbnails