Friday, August 5, 2011

"to do" list {endless options}

Some of us are approaching the first day of school; so why not jot down those last minute things you want to do before getting back to the grind?


{Materials}
  • 11 3/4 x 36 inch frame
  • sharpie
  • scrapbook paper


{Let's Go to Work}

  • Place the scrapbook paper inside the frame behind the glass.
  • Tape the scrapbook paper together {I used three 12X 12 pieces}
  • Trim off any edges. {approx 1/4 in}
  • Use the marker to write down any "to do's" you have.
  • Check them off once you have completed them.
PS. The marker comes clean with Windex:)


Wouldn't this be fabulous for multiple lists? I can't wait to start on my Christmas list {stay tuned for that posting}.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Friday LTC Readers;)
Jessica

5 comments:

Patrice August 5, 2011 at 7:30 AM  

I love that you can clean off sharpie with windex! How did I not know this?? Great idea!

Tiffany August 5, 2011 at 7:58 AM  

Pure and simple genius. LOVE this cute idea. Thanks!

Samantha from Colonial Curve Cottage August 5, 2011 at 8:32 AM  

Brilliant! I love how that works! Did you hand write that? Your penmanship is awesome! New fan and follower here!

Rachel August 5, 2011 at 11:55 AM  

What a cutesie list! Didn't know about the Sharpie, but I have a frame I put fabric behind for the same purpose, and I just use expo white-board markers. they wipe off with a napkin/papertowel. easy peasy! :)

Bellenza Wedding Bistro August 6, 2011 at 8:17 AM  

Oh no, Christmas lists coming up soon!!! This is such a cute To-Do List, by the way. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails