Friday, August 26, 2011

Pennant Banner {take care of you!}

As most of you know, our dear Patrice here at LTC is expecting and is by far the cutest pregnant thing I've ever seen. Have a look see...

If you are an avid LTC reader I'm sure you have been following along with Patrice and her sweet babies story here and loved all of her precious room decor photos found here.

This week has landed my poor friend on bed rest once again, so my little gift is simple, yet just right for my crafty friend. xoxo my dear Patrice.

{What You'll Need}

Scrapbook Paper,

Flower & Pot,
2 Skewers,
Ribbon
Cut scrapbook paper in diamond shapes and fold over creating triangle {pennant} shapes.

Write message on scrapbook paper.

Adhere paper to skewers with mod podge and ribbon. Put skewers in potted plant.
Voila. A sweet way to let someone know you care.

Love you Patrice and Baby Burlew!
Happy Friday LTC!
Jessica 

1 comments:

Alyssa August 26, 2011 at 8:15 AM  

Very cute and simple idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails