Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Silhouette Project - Bicycle Shirt

My husband has this cool bicycle shirt that my son likes so I thought he needed one of his own.


I decided to use my flocked heat transfer I received to try out from Silhouette a couple months ago.  I had added a number and letter to my son's shorts when I first got it.  And now it was time for a shirt.


I found the perfect image in the Silhouette Studio, made it the size I wanted on the computer, and sent it through the machine.


I positioned it on the shirt just like the one on Daddy's shirt and ironed it in place.


So easy and fun.  And now my boys have matching bicycle shirts!


Isn't that bike image just so cute?  I want to use it on a pillow too!  Love it.


And now my son thinks he's cool like Daddy...


I'll be sharing this project at the parties you can find here.

Happy Tuesday!


14 comments:

kola1311 August 2, 2011 at 5:43 AM  

супер! спасибо!

TBonesMom August 2, 2011 at 7:42 AM  

Love the little guy shirt...and that last picture is hilarious!

Simply Jessabells August 2, 2011 at 8:35 AM  

aww, that's so cute! wish I had a Silhouette.

Alyssa August 2, 2011 at 6:19 PM  

What a cute idea! And T's expression is just priceless!

Jessica August 3, 2011 at 9:13 AM  

Tiff, these are great! I've got to get a silhouette.

Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home August 3, 2011 at 10:21 AM  

What a cute idea. More the Merrier Monday will be open until tonight at midnight. I would love for you to stop by and link up your t-shirt. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

Patrice August 3, 2011 at 7:46 PM  

I love these!!

Shirley August 3, 2011 at 10:03 PM  

Love this idea, my son would be so excited to have the same shirt as Daddy too! :)

Mrs.Duck August 4, 2011 at 7:38 AM  

This is great! I love the way you placed the bike going up the side of the shirt! I made a similar shirt for my husband, also a bike rider. You can see it here if you'd like: <a href="http://domesticduck.wordpress.com/2011/07/20/po-peoples-screenprinting/"

Jacqueline August 4, 2011 at 8:47 AM  

Love it! I want one of those machines!

Kitty B August 4, 2011 at 12:56 PM  

LOVE THIS!!!! I cant afford a machine- but would you be interested in me paying you to make a couple of the transfers for me? I'm not sure if you ever do that...but I'd love to get my hands on a couple of the bikes!

B.Cheniful August 6, 2011 at 11:59 AM  

um, that's probably the CUTEST thing I've EVER seen! LOVE! I just got my silhouette this week and I really want a bicycle shirt too! I'm wayyyyy in sync with your fan :-)

smithpeasinapod November 3, 2011 at 7:52 PM  

Soooo cute! I love this tutorial - thank you!!'
Isn't it fun to see your boys match? I love finding cute ways for my husband and son to match.

www.smithpeas.com

Sara November 15, 2011 at 1:30 PM  

SO pretty!! Would LOVE it if you would link these up at my turquoise lovin' party going on right now!! http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2011/11/turquoise-lovin-13.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails