Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Gift Idea #3

We attended a 4 year old party that was specifically Scooby-Doo themed and so cute. They played "pin the nose on scooby" and wrapped the birthday boy's Dad up in toilet paper like a mummy. It was so much fun!

For the Scooby party, I started off by searching Google images for a picture of the mystery machine. I just sketched from that and made a template out of notebook paper. I make a huge mess making my cards and I have too much fun in the process.


I never found a font I liked for the words on the van so I had to settle. We got a jar from Target and some scooby fruit snacks to fill it up. I made a tag and attached it with ribbon and labeled it scooby snacks...


So, even if you don't have any Scooby lovers in your life, you can still fill a jar up with just about anything for a cute, simple, and fun gift! Add a ribbon and a label and it's even better!

Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

RenĂ©e August 10, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

Really fun and I love the idea of wrapping dad in t.p.!!!Great job on the mystery machine...

Monica August 10, 2010 at 9:07 AM  

Darling!! I'm always looking for fun, inexpensive gifts that the receiver will love...thanks for the idea!

Unknown August 10, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

That's adorable!! :)

Tasha August 10, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

Such a cute idea!!! I need to remember this one :) My boys are totally into scooby doo right now too. Super cute gift.

Erica August 10, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

As the receiver, I have to say that my son loved it!! We still have the card, and he loves to play with the mystery machine! Oh course, we have to keep the scooby snacks stocked too ;)

You are so talented!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails