Thursday, July 7, 2011

Our First {LTC} Link Party!

As you know, we girls here at Lemon Tree Creations love link parties! So...welcome to our first ever  link party!! We can't wait to see what great projects you have been working on. Remember to check back with us here and on Facebook, as we'll be featuring some of our favorite link-party projects throughout the week. We hope you'll link back to let others know you've been partying with us this month.


We hope you'll come back the first Thursday of every month and party with us! 
For now, happy linking!!







4 comments:

Julie Kay July 7, 2011 at 8:14 AM  

I'm so excited about y'all starting a monthly linky party! I have been following since nearly the first posts of LTC and I love everything about what you guys do together. Of all the blogland craft blogs to follow you are truly my favorite. :) I've had my own family blog for almost two years now and a couple of weeks ago I started my own craft blog so I could share in the "sharing" fun too. Thanks for all your inspiring projects that have encouraged me to create.

Jo-Anna@APrettyLife July 7, 2011 at 9:07 AM  

Yay on your first linky party!! Thanks for hosting!
Jo-Anna

Leanne July 7, 2011 at 9:34 AM  

Yay! For your first linky party. I'm excited to join. Thanks for always linking to mine. I love your ideas.

Sweet Peas and Bumblebees July 7, 2011 at 10:27 AM  

So excited about your new linky party!! Thanks for hosting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails