Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Heart Spa Blue

Meet my new love.  DecoArt Spa Blue All-Purpose Acrylic Paint.  


I have painted a few things in our home using this color.  Thought I better share them with you...

First up was a tray found at Hobby Lobby.  It was a blah tannish color when I bought it.  I first painted it white but it wasn't doing anything for me.  


Spa blue came to my rescue.


Ahhh, so much better.  This color makes me think of summer and makes me smile big.


Next up was this sweet little bird my sister gave to me.  It was white too and I liked it, but knew it would be even better painted spa blue.  


Love the splash of color it provides.


Then there was this blue scale my sister also gave me.  It was already blue.  Definitely not the blue for me however.  It needed a day with the spa.


Now that is what I am talkin' about.  So much better.


Oh, and can't forget about my birthday countdown frame that was painted in spa blue.  


Makes you want to paint something blue, huh?  Such a happy color.  

Now tell me what is your current favorite painting color???  Is it spa blue too?  Please share before everything in our home turns blue.  : )  Thanks.


Happy Tuesday!

7 comments:

{northern cottage} July 19, 2011 at 6:51 AM  

I now heart spa blue too! what a great color find! that scale turned out perfectly!

TBonesMom July 19, 2011 at 8:47 AM  

LOVING YOUR BLUE STUFF! I have no idea what I would paint blue...I'm an orange & lime green girl myself. :)

jules July 19, 2011 at 5:50 PM  

How perfect that you love the color sky blue and your name is Tiffany. (like the jeweler blue)

Elizabeth July 19, 2011 at 5:53 PM  

I LOVE that color!!! You did a beautiful job. Did you use a dark glaze afterwards? I would love to recreate that look on a yard sale table I just bought.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Shug July 19, 2011 at 8:25 PM  

Well...I've been in love with lime green this summer, but I really like your spa blue too! Hmmmm just may have to blend in a little of your blue.

Kim July 21, 2011 at 9:13 PM  

Oh wow, that is a really great color! I'm going to have to keep my eye open for that. I love all the transformations!

aflowerinameadow July 22, 2011 at 5:07 AM  

I can see why - the colour is gorgeous! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails