Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What I Like Wednesday: Roast & Toast

I think I have stated before that though I am a moderately creative person, there are some places where my creativity just comes to a screeching halt, and I’m sad to report that one of those places is in party planning. I will blame some of it on the fact that I have only 1 child, who has only had 1 birthday so far, so I can chalk a little bit of it up to inexperience, right? But when I see parties like the incredible Radio Flyer party that Amy shared last week, I know that I will probably never get there. But that is okay, because luckily there are websites to help people such as myself. I stumbled upon just such a website last week and was stopped in my tracks, if such a thing can happen online, by this incredible lady.

I had never come across The City Cradle before, but with a tagline like, “Where design, event planning, and motherhood collide,” I knew I had to look around. I’ll be honest, I didn’t make it too far into her site because I quickly got sucked into the post about their recent housewarming party, dubbed a “Roast & Toast,” where guests were treated to a marshmallow roast and red wine toast. Check out the collage below for some good drooling, both over the incredibly fun details, and also the delicious-looking homemade s’mores.


I get a little too excited over things like these already assembled s’more pops,


wine glasses etched in cinnamon, (comes right off in the dishwasher-genius!),


and these delectable-looking mugs of milk, to keep the non-toasters feeling equally festive.


Check out the rest of the party details here, where among other things, Vicky has been gracious enough to provide a handful of printable and custom downloads to create a Roast & Toast party. Be sure to tell her hello and that you found her through LTC!


Vicky March 24, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

Thanks for the mention and the super lovely words:)

Meet Virginia March 24, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

Love all of these ideas!!

Check out my awesome giveaway tomorrow!!


custom Web design March 25, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

Thanks for the posts we are the professional web design and development company offering an array of services like template customization,web designing, CMS solutions, eCommerce solutions, Search engine optimization and Internet marketing.
Custom Web design

Kristi March 27, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

Awesome site! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails