Friday, April 8, 2011

Easter Countdown


What a simple way to remind us of a fabulous holiday that is just around the corner.

Simple I say...and cheap!

Supplies:
1. Plastic Eggs
2. Stickers
3. Ribbon
4. Exact-o knife



Start by cutting a hole in the tops and bottoms of your eggs.





Run your ribbon through both holes creating a loop at the top for a hanger.

Add numbers or any other message to your eggs!

I love the way it turned out! You can fill the eggs with a small treat, or on each day decide to do a fun Easter activity!

Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Robyn April 8, 2011 at 4:08 AM  

Another great idea! Why have I only just discovered you?

Jenny Rodriguez April 8, 2011 at 6:25 AM  

That is adorable! I will have to make one for my kiddos..

**Also just an FYI, the cheapo plastic eggs at Target have holes in the top & bottom. Not sure why, but it makes crafting with them easy!!

Tiffany April 8, 2011 at 6:42 AM  

That is so adorable! My kids would go crazy over that. Thanks for sharing this idea, Jess! Love it.

Patti @ Pandoras Box April 8, 2011 at 6:42 AM  

Cute idea...so colorful and festive!

TBonesMom April 8, 2011 at 7:42 AM  

This is so stinkin' cute! And simple. My kind of crafting...thanks for sharing. :)

Erin A April 8, 2011 at 10:12 PM  

Cute Jess!

Rachel@oneprettything.com April 15, 2011 at 1:38 PM  

I love this! So simple and so pretty! And the colors- yay! Thanks for sharing this, I'll be spreading the word.

Related Posts with Thumbnails